Sunday, August 15, 2010

Crafty avoidance


I was Skypebooking with Jessica today and she commented that I "sure have been making a lot of cards lately". There's a reason. I mean, besides that it's fun. I have been avoiding scrapbooking because I have managed to get all out of order and disorganized. I have pages in progress, pages I've pulled out of albums, pictures pulled out to start a page... and I've jumped around a bit instead of working in order. So in otherwords, before I can jump back in to scrapbooking I've got a big mess to sort out!! In the meantime, I'll continue to use other crafty persuits to avoid the mess...


I've been eyeing the Ketto line on Stamping Bella for some time now, and I finally decided to start with Mismatch Ketto. She's super cute! I stepped out of my box with the patterns and colors- these are all bolder and a little crazier than I normally do. Which is why I didn't add any fun embellishments. But now that I see it here, I'm thinking maybe I'll add some ribbon or something else... hmmmm. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. a couple of stickies could make it cuter than it already is. I love the Ketto stamp and many others at the Bella. Just do not have the time. My craft room is a mess, have kittens, have school and my scrapbooks are as a mess as yours.

    ReplyDelete