Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Conquer the World



I let this piece develop on its own- not much of a plan other than a landscape and maybe a fence. I had a hard time intially deciding on the phrase, which was the very last part I added. I've been thinking a lot lately about my attitude. I feel like I used to be such an optimist and so determined. Now I'm more cynical . There are things about myself I'm not happy with, but there's nothing that's really out of my control to change, so why not change? I was considering giving this girl away, but instead I think I'll keep her as a reminder of the attitude I should always have.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Feel the same. Would love an Angie original inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all really good! You TOTALLY need to keep this one. It is definitely you. Awwwweeeee are you drawing blood and spritzing in on the creations? You are really capturing attitudes and emotions! Loving them!!!

    ReplyDelete