Friday, November 19, 2010

Ketchup Challenge

This weekend I'm at the Scrappin' Pad with the girls. I've only completed one layout so far, but knowing my track record, I figured I better post it now, because it might be the only one I get done!!

Here's the background about this "event". One on of their visits to Tulsa for a scrap weekend, we made our usual Sonic run. They were crazy busy, and Jessica forgot to ask for ketchup when we ordered, so we requested some from the car hop. Well, he never came back, and Jessica insisted I go through the drive-thru to get some. I told her we had ketchup at my house, but she said that Sonic ketchup was better and she could tell the difference. It HAD to be Sonic ketchup. Ever since then, I've been dying to see if she could actually tell the difference. So on her next visit, I set up a little taste test challenge. All of the ketchup was Heinz, and I had packets from Wendy's, Sonic, and straight from the bottle. In the end, Jessica did not choose the Sonic kethcup!


No comments:

Post a Comment