Thursday, September 23, 2010

Clean & Reorganized




I haven't been doing much scrapping since my visit to Dallas. Instead, I've been super motivated to clean up my scraproom/office. Got some new shelves, a new over the door Elfa system for my Circut cartridges, recovered my window bench, did something new with my ribbon, and covered up my work stuff (so I don't have to see it when I'm trying to have fun!).

I've seen ribbon hanging before, but seeing Jessica's made me decide I needed to do it. I saw this idea in PaperWishes, but didn't like how expensive they were, and they only held 2 ribbons each. Mine hold four 1/2-inch ribbons, and I made the cards out of a couple of folders I found at Walgreens.
Here's the close up:
And here it is with ribbon on it:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I am so jealous! Right now all of my scrap stuff is in a tiny corner of the living room or else shoved into the guest room closet. Can't wait until my basement is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It looks fabulous! Aren't you excited just to go in there now?

    ReplyDelete